- Qualifying organizations are eligible for grants up to $5,000.
- All nonprofit organizations applying for a Community Grant for this type of program ARE REQUIRED to provide their EIN number before they can begin the eligibility quiz.
- A CVS/pharmacy store must be located within the state where your community organization resides.
- All CVS Caremark Community Grant Applications must be submitted online.
Grants to support Children with DisabilitiesWe support programs targeting children under age 21 with disabilities that address any of the following:
- Health and Rehabilitation Services – We believe that health and rehabilitation services are critical in ensuring that children with disabilities develop the skills needed to live as independently as possible at home, in school and in the community. Our CVS Caremark Community Grants support programs that promote independence among children with disabilities including physical and occupational therapies, speech and hearing therapies, assistive technology and recreational therapies.
- Enabling and Encouraging Physical Movement and Play – We believe that play is essential to healthy development — physical, cognitive, emotional and social — and offers a means of understanding the world. Therefore, we are devoted to the principle of free play. The unstructured, spontaneous, voluntary activity that is so engaging for children has long been recognized as the most beneficial form. Proposed programs may include either physical activities or play opportunities for children and should address the specific needs of the population served.